Funeral Pre-Planning with Rite of Passage Funerals can be a truly awakening experience. It doesn’t matter whether you’re 36 or 86, we believe that preparing for your end-of-life in advance is the ultimate gift you can give your loved ones. For all the mums, brothers, sisters, wives, husbands… you have the power to take hold of your arrangements and make sure your family aren’t left wondering when the inevitable does happen.
This is perfect for you if:
- Peace-of-mind knowing that your farewell will be just as you’d imagined it to be
- An opportunity to tell your story in your own unique way
- Serious brownie points with your family for eliminating a huge amount of stress for them
- More money in your pocket, because pre-planning this way will actually save you money in the long run
- The gift of facing death and looking at your life right now. We’ve found it to be a very transformational experience and often gives people the courage to make changes they never would have made had they not faced their own mortality
What you’ll get:
- An initial email consultation where you will be sent questions that form the groundwork for your funeral planning
- A one-on-one planning session with a Rite of Passage Funeral Director at the location of your choice, where we workshop all your hopes, dreams and wishes for your funeral
- A thorough understanding and education on all your options come end-of-life
- An opportunity to ask a funeral director all the questions you have about death and post-death care, and how they can relate your wishes when the time comes
- A beautifully designed soft copy and PDF version of your pre-planned funeral that you can choose to share with your family or keep private until the time comes. The benefit of having a soft copy is that you can tweak it as time passes to ensure it’s always up-to-date.