The Signature Package, from $7999
Modern funerals take the morbid and macabre out of the equation and replace them with meaning, intention, rituals and love – all signatures of a Rite of Passage Funerals service.
Although every funeral is different, all Rite of Passage Signature Funerals are modern, meaningful and filled with integrity, love and ceremony. We don’t follow the rules that have been laid for what funerals should look like, instead we strive to create a farewell that’s right for you.
This fully customisable package will farewell your loved one in their own unique way. We’ve handpicked some of the most unique and breathtaking locations on the Coast, sourced the in-demand florists, found the modern, cost-effective or eco-friendly coffins and done all the hard work for you.
Together, we can create a meaningful and modern funeral where you feel empowered to take back control of the dying process and work with a professional team who listen to your wishes, won’t sell you anything you don’t need, respect your opinions and, if you’re open to it, want you to be involved.
This is perfect for you if:
- You want a modern, bespoke funeral service that’s as unique as your loved one
- You want flexibility and input in the planning process
- You want to create a special opportunity for your family and friends to gather and reflect
- You long for a ceremony that brings intention, love, ceremony, ritual and transformation
- You only want to invest in the things that matter to you and not be upsold on the things that don’t
What you’ll get:
- An introductory meeting in the location of your choice to discuss all aspects of the funeral
- A minimum of 8 hours of dedicated planning time for your service and paperwork by your Rite of Passage Funerals Funeral Director
- A bespoke Rite of Passage Funerals service customised just for you with your personal funeral director taking care of everything on the day
- Dignified transportation of the person who has died to all necessary locations – including pickup, service and crematorium/burial ground
- Careful washing, dressing and preparation by our specialised mortician where you’re welcome to be as hands on in the process as you like
- All the necessary legal paperwork filled out on your behalf, including a cremation permit and death certificate
- Third party cremation fees paid to the crematorium
- A wide selection of beautiful coffins and caskets to choose from
- A selection of bespoke flower arrangements
- Order of service stationery
- A Rite of Passage Funerals aligned Funeral Celebrant
As this option is fully customisable, we can also offer additional services such as:
- The purchase and arrangement of a burial plot at the local cemetery of your choice
- A keepsake urn of your choice
- A videographer or photographer to capture the service
- Hiring of a hearse of your choice
Investment: from $7999